Accessibility isn’t an afterthought for us: we design our websites and apps from the ground up with best practises to ensure WCAG adherence and make our websites easy to use.
We take accessibility seriously because we want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- access the website on older computers, or slower internet
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- be confident that all fonts used have an appropriate contrast ratio and size for readability
Our ongoing accessibility effort works towards conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA criteria. These guidelines not only help make web content accessible to users with sensory, cognitive and mobility disabilities, but ultimately to all users, regardless of ability.
We have worked hard to make this website accessible to all, but your feedback can help us serve you better. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.